G130HNXXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Last Updated on 13-Nov-2014. Users of Samsung Galaxy Young 2 Duos SM-G130HN can now update their smartphone with the latest XXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware. Samsung recently started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version number is G130HNXXU0ANI1. The Galaxy Young 2 Duos was released with Android 4.4.2 KitKat and already received official firmware update. If you own the Smartphone and yet to update this latest official firmware, then you can now update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and install the G130HNXXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware manually through Odin.
As the Galaxy Young 2 Duos released with Android 4.4.2 KitKat, you can only expect few bug fixes and performance enhancement with this latest update. So, want to update your Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN to the latest G130HNXXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware? To install in official way, either you can go for OTA (over the air) from Settings-About Phone-Software Update or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, most of us prefer manual way to update official firmware. So, in this article you’ll find step by step manual guide to update the latest Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 firmware on your Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN through Odin.
"The firmware is released only for the Samsung Galaxy Young 2 Duos SM-G130HN model, so don’t try this in any other android device. Check your device model number from Settings-About Phone. Also the tutorial is based on Windows PC. Follow all the pre-requisites, procedures and steps carefully to avoid breaking your phone".
Download G130HNXXU0ANI1 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Official Firmware
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Young 2 Duos SM-G130HN model.
Romania (Cosmote): G130HNXXU0ANI1_G130HNCOA0ANI1_COA.zip
Hungary (T-Mobile): G130HNXXU0ANI1_G130HNTMH0ANI1_TMH.zip
Czech Republic (T-Mobile): G130HNXXU0ANI1_G130HNTMZ0ANI1_TMZ.zip
Greece (Cosmote): G130HNXXU0ANI1_G130HNCOS0ANI1_COS.zip
Macedonia (T-Mobile): G130HNXXU0ANI1_G130HNMBM0ANI1_MBM.zip
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
Previous Firmware Builds:
- Check battery percentage, your device should have at least 60% battery power
- Turn on USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging
- Backup important data and settings to external storage- follow this guide
- Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
Points to be noted:
- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware on Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN through Odin:
- Download Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANI1 Firmware for Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN from the above list
- Download Odin 3.07
- Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons (long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.07 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Young 2 Duos G130HN to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: G130HNXXDLJ5_G130HNODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer